Pure Merino wool Beanie. Perfect under a helmet or by itself.
Design features include:
- 170gsm (5 oz) pure Australian Superfine Merino
- Standard or ‘Storm’
- One size fits all
Arm: AU$37 =
CA$36, €25, NZ$40, £22, US$29
Cycling UK voted it a ‘Best Buy’ & Cycling Weekly voted it as ‘Recommended’.
Made to order in Sydney
Standard options include:
- Material/panel colours
Bespoke options (in AU$):
- ‘Storm’ cut – covers ears ($5)
The Superfine Merino fabric we use is 100% Australian grown, spun and woven. It is not sent offshore to be processed but is made in Victoria, Australia. This means that our Merino retains a low carbon footprint by reducing the transportation required from the farm to our supplier, to us; all of which add to the already high sustainable credentials of wool fibre.
Our Merino is also certified ‘non-Mulesing’, meaning it is sourced from ‘best farming practices’ growers that ensure the highest standards of animal welfare.
The 170gsm (5 oz) Superfine Merino is light and tough, yet soft against the skin with a non itch feel. As the 170gsm regulates temperature so well, we use it as a base layer in winter and an only layer in summer, and have tested it from 0 degrees C all the way through to 38 deg C and can vouch for its outstanding abilities.
Other key features of Merino are:
- Fully breathable.
- Natural thermally regulating – keeps you warm in winter AND cool in summer.
- Naturally anti bacterial and odour free.
- Flame resistance.
- Sustainable, renewable and biodegradable.
- Ethically grown, locally.
- Guaranteed 17 Micron, Superfine.
- Not blended with other, lesser quality wool.
- Machine washable.
- Excellent colour fastness.
For best results and product longevity, we suggest the following care instructions:
- Cold to warm wash. Cold wash for best results.
- Hang or warm machine dry. Hang dry is preferable.
- Do not bleach.
- Warm iron.
Bought some ELEVEN vélo kit that you love but crashed hard and wrote it off beyond any level or wearability? We have you covered.
Our crash replacement program removes the insult from injury and offers you a 30% discount to replace what your crash took away. To qualify for the program, send us pics of your destroyed kit and we’ll assess if we can repair it or it needs to be replaced.
How to order
Ordering is easy! All the information you need is on this page, so follow the below steps and you’ll be on your way to being the proud owner of a great jersey…
1. Use the sizing chart above (click to open panel).
2. Use the builder to the right to pick your colours.
3. Enter the colour values into the menu below, making sure to select all other options.
4. Click the big button and you’re done!